布纬向以纯棉和涤棉为主有多种规格使用中各有口角势此类产物没有统一的行业尺度和质量评价系统。 整纬机未送电。进出布操作简单。;;（与n７，mb４４分歧）。由计较功效可知种试样的综合评判功效第三节设备的工艺过程 设备参数的改削 按下“m”键屏幕显示 t１０ 抽除冷凝水时刻 t１１抽真空时刻 t１４ 罐体抽真空时刻 c１ 第一次泊车时的包布长度 c２ 第二次泊车时的包布长度 t１７ 清理管道的时刻 t２９ 小车进罐时刻 t３０ 小车出罐时刻 可以键入密码进行改削。
Traditional continuous steaming machine cloth has many specifications, such as pure cotton and polyester cotton. There is no uniform industry scale and quality evaluation system for these products. The weft knitting machine is not delivered. It is easy to operate in and out of cloth. ; ((unlike N7, mb44). From the calculation of efficiency, we can know the comprehensive evaluation effect of the sample. Section 3 The modification of process equipment parameters of the equipment. Press the "m" key screen to display the wrapping length of the first parking time, the second parking time and the wrapping length of the second parking time when T10 extracts the condensate, T11 extracts the vacuum time, T14 tank extracts the vacuum time, C1 the wrapping length of the first parking time, T1 the wrapping length of the 7. Clean up the pipeline at the time T29 trolley into the tank at the time T30 trolley out of the tank can be changed by typing passwords.
Nowadays, wool textile finishing is mainly divided into two sections, namely, wet finishing section (including dyeing) and dry finishing section. The main production equipment of dry finishing section is heat setting machine, brushing machine, shearing machine, wet feeder, ironing machine, pre-shrinking machine and steaming machine, among which steaming machine is one of the key equipment and is the final processing. Equipment. 蒸呢设备又可分为二类，一类为常温常压蒸呢机
Fabric steaming equipment can be divided into two categories, one is normal temperature and pressure steaming machine (mostly processing wool products), the other is high temperature and high pressure (tank steaming) steaming machine, suitable for wool-polyester blended products processing.
At present, N711 is the first generation product, MB441 is the second generation product, and WPF-900 is the third generation product.
I. Compared with N711 (first generation) and MB441 (second generation) wool steamers, the third generation of new high-efficiency wool steamers have the following new features:
1, steamed interlining is not easy to tide. Three main measures were taken:
A: In the process of auto-steaming, the first procedure to be executed is the automatic discharge of condensate from the external pipeline. The purpose is not to allow condensate in external piping to enter the evaporating roller.
B: When the steam enters the steaming roll, because the temperature of the processed fabric, the liner and the inner wall of the steaming roll is much lower than that of the steam, the steam should be replaced by heat and cold when it is cold. At this time, a large amount of condensate water will be accumulated in the steaming roll. If it is not discharged in time, the condensate water and steam will permeate into the steaming liner and the fabric at the same time, so that the processed fabric will be woven. The watermark is generated by the material, and the condensing water accumulated in the steaming roller is emitted from inside to outside through a special nozzle.
C: When the machine is in the distribution state, the program automatically opens the steam valve of the drying roll, so that the moisture temporarily left on the lining is dried by the drying roll.
2, steamed interlining will not deviate. (the machine is equipped with a photoelectric automatic alignment device).
3. Simple and easy operation. (only by manipulating a joystick can we complete the operation of forward, backward, stop, speed up and slow down).
4. The tension of steam cloth lining can be adjusted according to the technological requirements. (0~6bar)
5. Winding is controlled by frequency converter closed loop speed and closed loop process control is adopted. (truly achieving constant line speed and constant tension control).
6, steaming it has manual and automatic two ways of work (optional):
A: Manual operation can realize three working states: internal steam, external steam and exhaust cooling. The simulation instrument on touch screen shows the actual working time.
B: The automatic operation is controlled by the variable program controller (PLC). There are six special processes stored in the PLC. The process flow is as follows:
1# process: discharging condensate water, internal steam, external steam, internal suction, and end alarm.
2# process: drain condensate water, external steam, internal steam, internal suction, end alarm.
3# process: discharging condensate water, internal steam, external steam, inner steam, internal suction, and end alarm.
4# process: discharging condensate water, external steam, internal steam, external steam, internal suction, and end alarm.
5# process: discharging condensate water, internal steam, external steam, internal steam, external steam, internal suction, and end alarm.
6# process: discharging condensate water, external steam, internal steam, outer steam, inner steam, internal suction, and end alarm.
7. The position of the steaming roll is automatically adjusted by the program before steaming. When steaming, the steaming roll stops at the fixed position, (not running) and the steaming lining does not need to be separated from the lower roll. (unlike N711, MB441)
8. There are conveyor belt conveyor for cloth delivery, which can realize cloth cooling at the edge of cloth delivery. (When cloth is released, it can also choose not to extract cooling.) There are two kinds of cloth dropping modes (saddle or flat placement).
9, replace steamed lining cloth can be directly conveyed on the conveyor belt, no longer need * manpower to pull out cloth.
10. The machine is equipped with a special external steam compensation device (optional parts). Its greatest advantage is that the steamed fabric has no difference between the inner and outer layers, and achieves uniform internal and external temperature. The temperature difference between the inner and outer layers of N711 and MB441 evaporators is about 10-15 C, while the temperature difference between the inner and outer layers of the new evaporator is about 5 C without compensation device. When compensation device is added, the inner and outer layers of the new evaporator have the same temperature. This device can effectively control the color discrepancy and deviation caused by steaming.
11, large diameter steaming roller (steamed roll diameter 900mm), large volume of cloth, high yield.
Steaming rollers, cloth storage rollers and cloth delivery rollers are all driven by AC variable frequency motor, which has stable transmission, precise and stable synchronous speed regulation, and high precision in speed and tension control.
12. PLC, touch screen and frequency converter constitute an advanced control system. Touch screen has a rich interface. Operating touch screen can easily select, set, adjust and change various process parameters and procedures, so as to obtain the best steaming effect. The random operation can be easily observed through touch screen.
A perfect safety protection device and system are set up, and a fault self-diagnosis system and alarm system are provided. The fault content, fault location and treatment method can be easily diagnosed by touch screen. PLC fully automatic control of all process parameters and procedures.
Two. Main technical parameters:
1. The maximum width of fabric processing is 1800mm.
2, fabric running speed 0~50 M / min
3, the length of each steaming is 500 meters.
4, the way of falling cloth: flat and saddle two ways.
5, control mode: manual control and program automatic control.
6. Steam consumption is 40 kg / km.
7, machine power consumption of 40 kilowatts
8. The diameter of the steam pipe is DN40, and the steam pressure is 2.5 to 3bar.
9, compressed air pressure greater than 6bar
10, external steam compensation power: 15KW
11. Machine dimensions: 7100 x 4880 x 2950 (mm) long * width * height
12. The weight of the machine is about 5 tons.